This is my go-to slaw recipe that satisfies every time. Serve it with almost any grilled protein or as an easy side salad. It can be made one day in advance and will last 3-4 days.
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly in rounds
- In a large bowl, mix together the vinegar, oil, honey, and salt.
- Add the coleslaw mix and green onion. With your hands, aggressively mix (you almost want to massage) the slaw mix with the dressing.